English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, October 24, 2010

We'll be inseparable

Zentriert

I’ve been looking for a new pair of flat boots to wear more or less on a daily basis because I definitely can’t stand to be on heels all day long. When I saw this pair I instantly knew they were perfect for me: sturdy and with a skidproof sole. I’m all set for winter, at least when it comes to boots!



I plan on wearing them with everything I’ve got! ^^ Even with this floor-lenght (kind of formal) dress that I shortened using a leather strip.



Jacket: Clockhouse Dress: Vero Moda Bag: Zara



Boots: Mjus



P.S: I'm sorry for not having replied to all of the emails from readers I got. I'll try to answer all of them in the upcoming days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment