English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, July 23, 2010

I like rain, actually.



First of all also sorry for my lack of posts as well. You might think I was on vacation but unfortunately that's not true at all. I'm still in Zurich, working and doing some Uni related stuff and trying to develop a little bit of a sun-kissed skin. I completely failed at the latter even though it was pretty sunny and hot the last couple of weeks, so I definitely can't complain that it cooled down 15°C in just one day.



So what's new is basically this: Two weeks ago I got a 4 month old kitten that brings me unexpected joy. I got a tattoo, which isn't completely done yet and I also got a SLR camera yesterday which was long due. We took these pictures without reading the manual and I didn't really want to post them but I thought after almost a whole month of absence I should be back again... I wish all of you a lovely weekend and promise to blog more often! ^^



Bag: Maison Mollerus

Shorts: H&M Garden collection



Blouse: Vero Moda

0 comments:

Post a Comment