English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Deuxième jour





Our second day consisted again of visiting the main sites and lots of eating. In fact, ever since I saw Maren's post about Kong, I also wanted to eat there just like Carrie. ^^ My sister and I found the interior design rather girly and kitschy but nevertheless had a delicious lunch there.



The mild temperatures (albeit with light rain showers troughout the day) allowed me to wear a dress. I though it was pretty casual an non-fussy but the overknee socks turned out to be very annoying since they kept slipping down. Needless to say I bought new tights and changed into them a few hours later... ^^



Lace-up shoes: Dosenbach



Panthéon



Blazer: vintage Emporio Armani
Denim dress: Zara
Overknee socks: Bershka
Bag: vintage




Pont Neuf

0 comments:

Post a Comment