English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, March 8, 2010

Two sides to every person



There has been a heavy snowfall last Saturday and even though the sun is shining, it's still pretty cold. Nevertheless I stepped out for a few minutes to have some pictures taken with my new bag. Remember that I told you we went to a flea market last week? Well, this is one of the treasures that found its way home to me.

I always had the idea to post some funny pictures that occur during a photo shoot because let's be honest, the ones I put up here mostly focus on the clothes and accessories and therefore have a frigid feel to them. So I decided to post one on my Twitter whenever there is a new outfit post! ^^



Bag: from a flea market



Ring: from Istanbul



Jacket: H&M Dress: Fishbone Boots: Graceland

0 comments:

Post a Comment