English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Say ya want to be with me, but show me my ring, baby let me think






I hardly wear silver jewelry, but the silver rings above with the turquoise gemstones are definitely must-haves. It would be interesting to mix them with the golden ones!
(rings are not from house of harlow 1960)


Abalone stations necklace, house of harlow 1960

I want to wear this beautiful necklace with an ivory-colored silk blouse! The collection by Nicole Richie really impressed me. I love the fact that the collection is inspired by the 60s and 70s. Therefore it includes not only cuffs, rings, necklaces and earrings but also unique headbands at a truly affordable price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment