English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My heart is in this; for better or for worse.



Long time no see but I'm finally back with an outfit post!
Last week I spent 4 days in Hamburg/Germany visiting a friend who's studying there. Unfortunately I was sick most of the time and walked around all covered up. Apparently they've been having the coldest winter in 12 years there, so we also had a chance to walk on a frozen up lake! In spite of my sickness I did some shopping there, like this studded bag from Friis & Company.



Zurich is milder compared to Northern Germany but you still need a warm coat over a thick sweater or blazer. I've been wearing my overknees a lot this winter over jeans because they keep my legs really warm. The wear made them a bit looser around my thighs so they slip down a little...



As I told you before, one month ago I had my hair cut and colored. In the beginning it was almost too dark but now I'm fully happy with my brown hair.



This snake ring that I got from Pimkie is also a souvenir from Hamburg.



Circle scarf: H&M



Necklace: COS, also from Hamburg



Blazer: vintage Emporio Armani
Sweater: Vero Moda
Jeans: Tally Weijl
Overknees: Marco (store in Milan)

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment