English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We can be heroes



Yesterday I attended the Mango a/w 2009 show at the Four Seasons hotel at the Bosphorus. It was a rather last minute decision, so I didn't really have time to change and wore the silk skirt from a previous post with a vintage blouse I was wearing at work that day.



To be honest, the show didn't really surprise or impress me but it was still fun to be there and see well-known Turkish models on the runway.



an uneasy Nesli with Eda Taşpınar
(I can't really say who she is or what she does except that she's in the papers on a daily basis.)

These pictures are a proof of how ghostly white I am or (and which is more likely, believe me) of how crazy the locals are about tanning! In fact Eda joked that we look like a Benetton ad and i couldn't agree more... ^^



Some more runway pictures:



Ece Sükan



Tuğçe Kazaz

0 comments:

Post a Comment