English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

StuDYING



My uniform for the past days: jeans, a comfy shirt and chucks. Not to forget the sunglasses to hide my under eye circles. ^^ I think you can see why I've been less than inspired to blog recently but nevertheless I've been silently following your blogs during my breaks.

Today's highlight so far was to meet MiJi for coffee, who has the luxury to sleep until 3 in the afternoon. Sorry for outing you, sweetie! ^^

If it wasn't raining today, I'd be wearing something like the outfit below.
She looks cute, doesn't she?



Source: Style Scrapbook

On a happier note: I'll be done with my last final tomorrow at noon, so you won't have to hear about my rantings of a student anymore. I'll be back with more interesting posts, I promise! Until then, take care and wish me luck...

0 comments:

Post a Comment