English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Questions & Answers and my blogspot

I got tagged by Yasemin a long time ago but since Shini from Park & Cube tagged me yesterday as well, I decided to do both in one post. The one from Yasemin includes lots of questions I had to answer. The tag I got from Shini goes like this:



1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.

2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.

3. Link back Daddy Likey’s orginal post.

4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.

5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.







What are you wearing right now? Grey jeans, black shirt and pink socks.

What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Benkler: The wealth of networks.

Do you nap a lot?
I used to. Not so much anymore.

Who was the last person you hugged?
My brother.

What's your current obsession/addiction?
Hmm nothing new actually. Recently I've been experimenting a lot with nail polish, if you can count this as an obsession. :)







What's for dinner? I've been craving a Turkish meal called "patlican oturtma" since I woke up, so that's what I just had for dinner. Basically I love every meal with aubergine/eggplant.

What was the last thing you bought?
Cigarettes.

What are you listening to right now?
Right now nothing but the last song I listened to was "Does it offend you, yeah? - With a heavy heart". My sister wouldn't let me listen to it now, too much noise. Uh no, ONLY noise.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Whenever I am tired or cold I wish I could "beam" myself somehwhere else.

What is your favorite weather, and why?
Definitely summer! If I was living in a warmer climate I'd say spring, though. I don't like it when it's too hot and sticky.







What time do you usually get up? Between 9-10 am.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Finding an internship at a magazine or PR agency. Since there are so few (fashion) magazines I'd like to intern for, the search is really exhausting and intimidating.

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Yasemin seems to be a person who is interested in so many things and always aspires to achieve more. Her little articles and photographs are very inspiring.

If you could have a house- totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
I'm happy where I am right now but wouldn't mind having my own apartment in Istanbul so I could go there whenever I wanted.

Favorite vacation spot?
Any place surrounded by the sea. I just miss it so much.







What is your favorite item of clothing? Simple shirts and dresses without prints. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others? My black lace-up ankle boots from H&M. But I promise I'll be more versatile once spring is fully here!

Name one thing you cannot live without:
I started drinking coffee way too early and I don't think there was a single day in the last 10 years I didn't have a cup. Usually I have 5-6 cups a day.

What time is bed time?
2 am. Thank God for concealers!

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be? New York. I really want to go there someday...



Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures, I just took them now and the lighting is rather bad. There's not much to be said about my blogspot, it's where I do my homework (hmm), read and write. On the "inspiration" board are random pictures I like and also some boarding cards from my last trips. I like my red cell phone which doubles as a mirror, very practical because I have a small lipgloss attached to it. :) On the top left corner and bottom right corner on the board are pictures of two Turkish bloggers but I don't recall their names. Maybe anyone of our Turkish readers know?



The 5 people I pick are: Isa, Cleo, Hande, Maren and Anda. Feel free to do both tags or just one of them...

0 comments:

Post a Comment