English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

William Rast Fall 09



Mostly I find myself drawn to beautiful (evening dresses) from the collections that were shown during Fashion Week in New York but Justin Timberlake's label William Rast showed looks that are truly wearble off the runway.

The collection consists mostly of denim, fringe boots both for women and men and lots of leather, plaid, grey and black. It's nothing new obviously but this is more the kind of styling I can relate to in winter. Not that the Marc Jacobs fall 09 collection wasn't interesting, I can certainly combine neon colours with black but the monster shoulders just didn't do it for me...



Source: Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment