English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged plus Blog Award




We feel flattered to do this post..
We received the so-called I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD from these lovely ladies:

Thank you so much for this honor!

Personally we want to give the awards to those seven bloggers who went along with us for a longer time (and left many sweet comments).

So.. the awards go to:


We got tagged by the stylish Extra Skinny to list 10 facts about us. We thought we'd split it in half.

5 facts about Mi-Ji:

  • I'm rather quite than talkative. Some people interpret this attribute as shyness, but that's not correct. I'm just a good listener and an acute observer.
  • Although I'm pretty reserved I love to sing. It's actually an old passion of mine. Unfortunately there aren't lots of occasions to sing in front of others. Oh but every sunday I sing in our church choir. I know.. It's not rnb ^^
  • You have no idea how much I disrelish snails. When I see one then I need a few minutes to recover. I can't face it.
  • Hey but I eat at a snail's pace ^^ I'm slow even at McDonald's.
  • Everybody thinks I'm balanced. I might appear like that, but I'm not.

5 facts about Nesli:

  • I used to play soccer for three years and was a midfielder, to be exact. I loved walking to the field with my soccer shoes. Obviously that was long before I discovered high heels.
  • I hate stuffed animals. Never ever give me a stuffed animal as a gift.
  • I can't stick with a perfume for a long time and like to wear a different one every day. But I prefer it when people I love have the same smell forever. I'm very contradictory, I know...
  • Unlike Mi-Ji I can't sing, but I can rap in Turkish! Not many people got the privilege to hear me, though. :)
  • "I think I'm single because I sleep diagonally. Ain't nobody gonna put up with that shit." Bad Idea Jeans
It's part of the game to tag 10 other bloggers to list 10 things about themselves. We'd like to know more about...:

0 comments:

Post a Comment